recent posts

The kids don't want to talk properly, what should I do?

 I sometimes think that if I don't give them housekeeping, they will be nowhere. But my faith prevents me from doing this. I don't understand what should I do?



Question

I am 39 years old, I am a middle-class male. My wife and kids don't listen to me. The wife screams at me in front of the children and the children do not want to talk in a manner. I sometimes think that if I don't give them household expenses, they will be nowhere. But my faith prevents me from doing this. I don't understand what should I do?


answer

According to you, your family is not behaving properly towards you. But have you tried to know what is the reason behind this? First of all, you should know the hidden reason behind this. Your wife screaming at you is a sign of only two things. First, you don't do what they want, second, you keep quiet. By shouting at you in front of the children, your wife crushes your image in front of the children.


You should talk to your wife about this. Surely they will understand. The wrong behavior of the children is only the sight of the mother, if they improve their speech and behavior, then the children will also be fine. If this is not the case then it will be necessary for you to take some drastic steps.

The kids don't want to talk properly, what should I do? The kids don't want to talk properly, what should I do? Reviewed by Sudhir Kumar on July 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.