recent posts

I am having a relationship with my aunt since 2 years, I don't understand is it right or wrong?

 In the present situation, if the aunt is threatening you to tell all the truth to the family members, then you will have more slander in this, although in all this they will also have a bad reputation for themselves.

I am having a relationship with my aunt since 2 years, I don't understand is it right or wrong?


question

I am 20 year old young man. I have a physical relationship with my aunt for 2 years and as a result of the physical relationship, she is pregnant at this time. But even in this state she wants to maintain physical relations with me. If I refuse, I threaten that she will tell the whole family about our relationship. I am very upset and want to get out of all this.


answer

First, you made a big mistake by having a physical relationship with your aunt and your aunt also took advantage of you. But now that the situation is out of your control, now you want to get out of it. Suppose your aunt is also at fault in all this, but you should not have supported her. But now nothing can be done by regretting it.



In the present situation, if the aunt is threatening you to tell all the truth to the family members, then you will have more slander in this, although in all this they will also have a bad reputation for themselves.


However, to get out of this maze, you will have to clearly not ask your aunt for physical relations, otherwise, your aunt will continue to blackmail you in the future also.

I am having a relationship with my aunt since 2 years, I don't understand is it right or wrong? I am having a relationship with my aunt since 2 years, I don't understand is it right or wrong? Reviewed by Sudhir Kumar on July 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.