recent posts

I was in love with a girl, I saw her with another guy, don't know what to do?

 I was having an affair with a girl. I saw him sitting on another boy's bike. Now I don't know what to do.



Question:

I am 26 years old young man. I was having an affair with a girl. I saw him sitting on another boy's bike. I have truly loved him and am also serious about this relationship but now I have no idea what to do?


The answer

which we want more than ourselves and if he cheats us, then the heart hurts, but how emotions for the person who does not care about your feelings.

When you have seen her sitting on another boy's bike then stop showering love on her now and tell her in a stern tone that you have come to know the reality of her and now she cannot cheat on you anymore, but For this, you will have to be strong yourself first and don't get into his words even after forgetting.

I was in love with a girl, I saw her with another guy, don't know what to do? I was in love with a girl, I saw her with another guy, don't know what to do? Reviewed by Sudhir Kumar on July 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.