recent posts

I have got a habit of drinking coffee empty stomach in the morning, my mother scolds, how do I end this habit?

According to many research and expert dieticians, caffeine can react differently to different people. In some cases, it can cause gestational problems.



Question: I am 21 year old girl. I have been drinking milk since childhood. I do not like tea at all. But here for several months, I have got used to drinking coffee. Even in the morning, I drink coffee on an empty stomach. Mom scolds me a lot that it is not good for my health. I do not understand because some say that coffee is good for health, sometimes one gets to read that it is harmful to health. What is to be believed?


If you drink 4 cups of coffee a day, then definitely drink 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day. As far as drinking coffee on an empty stomach in the morning is concerned, then you should add a little coconut oil to that coffee, which will give relief from many problems. If you like to drink coffee, then drink carefully and take care of your health.

I have got a habit of drinking coffee empty stomach in the morning, my mother scolds, how do I end this habit? I have got a habit of drinking coffee empty stomach in the morning, my mother scolds, how do I end this habit? Reviewed by Sudhir Kumar on July 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.